All children in Foundation Stage and Key Stage One are entitled to a free midday meal, prepared in our own kitchen. The meals are healthy and nutritious and there is always a vegetarian option. Special diets can also be catered for.
Many KS2 pupils choose to continue to have school meals, which are available for £2.40 per day, payable weekly or monthly in advance.
Please see our latest menu below:
Free School Meals
Your child may be able to get free school meals if you get any of the following:
- Income Support
- income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit - if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)
You can apply for free school meals by phoning 0116 305 5417 and asking to speak to someone about Free School Meals or fill in the application form below. We also have paper copies of these in the school office.