At Glenfield Primary School, we aim to ensure that our school uniform is practical, affordable and widely available.
We believe that uniform as it can play a key role in:
* Promoting the ethos of a school;
* Providing a sense of belonging and identity;
* Setting an appropriate tone for education.
Our school uniform consists of:
- Blue school jumper/cardigan-(plain or with school logo)
- Grey/black trousers/shorts/skirt
- Black shoes/trainers –(plain)
- Pale blue or white polo shirt (plain or with school logo)
- Long hair should be tied back at all times with bobbles/clips in school colours.
Items with the school logo can be purchased directly from the SchoolTrends website: www.schooltrends.co.uk or 0114 251 2501
All other items are available at most children's clothing retailers and supermarkets.
We regularly hold sales of good quality second hand school uniform. Times and dates are shared via our weekly school newsletters.
PE and Sport
On their PE days, pupils should wear:
Plain black or navy shorts/tracksuit bottoms
Plain black or navy tracksuit top
Plain white T shirt